The name's Brittany.
24. South Philly to the U.S. Air Force via Penn State.
I like tea, hazelnuts, guinea pigs, PENN STATE and EAGLES football and a Capella music.
I'm good at talking massive amounts of shit.
Not a blogger, just a girl with a voice.
I was tagged by amndomepiece sooo. Here it goes
1. The pride I have for my hometown is obscene. I say some iteration of ‘Fuck you, I’m from South Philly’ at least 4 times a day. Our sports teams might not be top notch but damn it, we got heart. Wanna fight about it? Fuck you. I’m from South Philly. We can do this.
2. Everything I do, I do to be an example for my baby brother. He is my best friend and I want nothing more than to see him succeed.
3. I sing. All the time. Everywhere. If you’re in the car singing with me, I’ll harmonize with you. If i’m alone and at a red light, I’ll sing to the stranger(s) in the car next to me. IDGAF.
4. The person I’m currently dating is my longest no breakup no break relationship. He’s the bees knees.
5. I could probably eat sushi every damn day for the rest of my life.
So this was a pretty epic weekend. My l’il baby Taylor turned 21.