So we decided to make it facebook official. Hm.
I am now a Combat Mission Ready Airborne Surveillance Technician. Had my MQT evaluation/Sim Check ride today and I got a Q1 with no write ups. (essentially, I did everything i was supposed to do, at or exceeding my skill level).
Happy is not even the word. I’m so proud of myself. Long ass nights of studying, countless miniature panic attacks/cry sessions with the boy and my parents and too many months of doubting my skills and abilities. Seriously. It took 6 months to get here and it feels so good.
Gonna be smiling all day.
Remember back when i loved doing the DuckFace? Fuck meeeeeee i was attractive.
I clean up pretty well.
Today is my Air Force one year anniversary.
WASSUP WIT THAT CLOTHING ALLOWANCE DOE?!!!
- Name: Brittany Allyn Graham
- Nicknames: Grahamcracker, Twin, Brit
- Height: 5’7
- Eye Color: Brown
- Birthday: June 12th
- Favourite color(s): Purple, Mint Green
- Best school subject(s): English, Chemistry, Music
- Mac or PC:PC
- Current shirt color: Magenta
- Day or Night: Night
- Coffee or Tea: Tea
- Favourite Food(s): Sushi, Mac & Cheese, Mangoes
REBLOG and replace !
Wearing a skirt with bare legs today. December who?
i suck at posing.
No shave November.
- I am a cuddler.
- I am a morning person.
- I am an only child.
- I am currently in my pajamas.
- I am currently pregnant.
- I am left handed.
- I am a little shy around the opposite gender.
- I bite my nails.
- I can be paranoid at times. (more like all the time)
- I enjoy country music.
- I enjoy smoothies.
- I enjoy talking on the phone.
- I have a car.
- I have/had a hard time paying attention at school.
- I have a hidden talent.
- I have a pet. (none on base, 4 at home)
- I have a tendency to fall for the “wrong” guy/girl.
- I have all my grandparents.
- I have been to another country.
- I have been told that I have an unusual sense of humor.
- I have or had broken a bone.
- I have caller I.D. on my phone.
- I have bathed someone.
- I have changed a diaper.
- I have changed a lot over the past year.
- I have friends who have never seen my natural hair color.
- I have had major/minor surgery.
- I have killed another person.
- I have had my hair cut within the last week.
- I have mood swings.
- I have no idea what I want to do for the rest of my life. (post military)
- I have rejected someone before.
- I like the taste of blood.
- I love Michael Jackson.
- I love sleeping.
- I love to shop.
- I own 100 CDs or more.
- I own and use a library card.
- I read books for pleasure in my spare time.
- I sleep a lot during the day.
- I watch soap operas on a regular basis.
- I work at a job that I enjoy.
- I would get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free of cost, and scar-free.
- I am currently wearing socks.
- I am tired.
- I love to paint/draw/sketch/sculpt.
- I consume at least one alcoholic drink every month. (hahaha, one? amateurs)
- Finished college.
- Smoked cigarettes.
- Ridden every ride at an amusement park.
- Collected something really stupid.
- Gone to a concert.
- Helped someone.
- Spun turn tables.
- Watched four movies in one night.
- Been broken up with.
- Taken a college level course.
- Been in a car accident.
- Been in a tornado.
- Watched someone die.
- Been to a funeral.
- Burned yourself.
- Ran a marathon.
- Your parents got divorced.
- Cried yourself to sleep.
- Spent over $200 in one day.
- Cheated on someone. (meh. kinda)
- Been cheated on.
- Written a 10 page letter.
- Had a best friend.
- Lost someone you loved.
- Skipped school.
- Gotten in trouble for something you didn’t do.
- Stolen books from the library.
- Been in a mental hospital.
- Watched the “Harry Potter” movies.
- Fired a gun.
- Been in a school play.
- Been fired from a job.
- Taken a lie detector test.
- Swam with dolphins.
- Attempted suicide.
- Written poetry.
- Read more than 20 books a year.
- Gone to Europe.
- Loved someone you couldn’t have.
- Used a colouring book over age 12.
- Had surgery.
- Had stitches.
- Taken a taxi.
- Had more than 5 online conversations going at once.
- Had a hamster.
- Dyed your hair.
- Had something pierced.
- Gotten straight A’s.
- Your parents sent you to a shrink.
- Been handcuffed.
My hair is naturally the color:
- Light brown.
- Medium brown.
- Dark brown.
- Blonde. (it’s up for debate)
- Dirty blonde.
- Strawberry blonde/Ginger.
My eyes are:
- Light brown.
People sometimes label me as:
Some of my biggest fears are:
- Spiders/other insects
- Doctor/Dentist appointments
- Being alone in the dark
- Small spaces
- Oceans/large bodies of water
- Large animals
- Small animals
- Open spaces
- A friend with benefits.
- A laptop in my room.
- A television in my room.
- Good grades. (by other people’s standards)
- My own car.
- Married parents.
That uncomfortable moment when you try to smile after the dentist with a half numb face.
Remember that time I was on CollegeHumor?
Good hair day today